Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/opcis/breastcancerarabia.com/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/widget/standard.php on line 204

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/opcis/breastcancerarabia.com/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/widget/minimal.php on line 73

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/opcis/breastcancerarabia.com/wp-content/plugins/quiz-master-next/mlw_quizmaster2.php on line 144

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/opcis/breastcancerarabia.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-share-buttons-adder/inc/ssba_widget.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined variable: top_level_nav in /home/opcis/breastcancerarabia.com/wp-content/themes/elvyre/includes/libs/helper.php on line 187

Warning: file_get_contents(https://bitbucket.org/pixelindustry/public-repository/downloads/version-check.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/opcis/breastcancerarabia.com/wp-content/themes/elvyre/includes/libs/helper.php on line 289
BCA supports patient treatment in Lebanon | Breast Cancer Arabia
  • faire face logo 1Faire Face team

    BCA supports patient treatment in Lebanon

    According to the National Cancer Registry on the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health’s website, in 2008, 97% of women had breast cancer and 2.47% of men. Figures as of 25.11.13

     

    In 2008, the incidence of breast cancer in Lebanon was very high with a rate of 95.7%. This was higher than the rate for breast cancer in the UK and US in 2012.

     

    The Ministry of Health and the Social Security covers 85% of breast cancer treatment. Breast Cancer Arabia Foundation has made a donation to Faire Face Cancer Association in Lebanon to support patients cover the rest of the 15% of treatment.

     

    The Faire Face Cancer Association is a non-governmental, nonprofit organisation, established in 1995 by a group of cancer patients, oncologists, nurses and psychotherapists. All members are volunteers.

     

    The Association works to provide support to cancer patients and their relatives at many levels:

     

    • psychological and moral support

     

    • prevention Program on breast cancer

     

    • social support

     

    BACK

    Comments are closed.